- Hits: 37916
A N N O U N C E M E N T
Below are the accepted applicants under the 2017 HUMAN RESOURCES FOR HEALTH DEPLOYMENT PROGRAM- AUGMENTATION of CENTRAL VISAYAS.
Accepted applicants (excluding MTDPs and DDPs) are instructed to proceed to their respective areas of assignment on July 3, 2017 for their first day of work. Newly-hired Dentists and Medical Technologists, on the other hand, are advised to proceed to the DOH Regional Office VII, Osmena Boulevard, Cebu City for their first day of work.
All accepted applicants are also enjoined to visit the Department of Health - Regional Office or any Provincial DOH Office and submit the following requirements on or before July 14, 2017.
- Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS)
- Diploma (photocopy)
- CSC Form No. 211- Medical Certificate signed by Government Physician (Blood Test, Urinalysis, Chest X-ray and Drug Test
- NBI Clearance
- One (1) Long Brown Envelope
- PRC ID (photocopy) for NDPs, UHCIs, RHMPPs, MTDPs, DDPs
- PhilHealth ID (Photocopy)
- If without Tax Identification Number (TIN) please secure and accomplish BIR Form 1902